In a message dated 12/6/2002 6:19:04 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Gosh, as much as I hate to break up the party and make an *actual* Brin
>  related post, does anyone know what the good Doctor is up to lately? Is he
>  subbed? Unsubbed? Lurking? Traveling? Writing?
>
>  Inquiring minds want to know  :-)

I know that he's pushed back working on the novel of 3,000 high school kids
being kidnapped by aliens. [I hope not because it reads a bit like the novel
1632 in places.]

If he's swinging back to the Uplift Universe, he hasn't told me. Probably for
his own protection as I'd start thinking again about things like flying
pumpkins and hollowed out Traeki...

; - )

I can see that the webpage was last updated in October.

As to subbed or unsubbed, I have no idea as to his eating habits. Go to
www.subway.com and ask.

William Taylor