At 18:33 07-12-2002 -0600, Robert Seeberger wrote:

You argue like a defense lawyer about what is right and what is wrong,
when it is really a pretty simple thing for most people.
Yeah, I know I would have made one hell of a defense lawyer, but my parents insisted that I get myself an education for a *respectable* profession. <GRIN>

And so I eventually ended up as an underpaid and underappreciated wage slave in Her Majesty's Civil Service, spending my days fixing someone else's computer problems. <SIGH>

I must have done something wrong somewhere along the way... :-)

Jeroen