At 08:45 PM 12/10/02 +0100, J. van Baardwijk wrote:
At 18:57 09-12-2002 -0600, Marvin Long wrote:

(Attempting the same thing over and over again while expecting different
results is the definition of insanity, someone said.)
As someone who gets paid to solve problems that are related to M$ Windows, I can assure you that doing the exact same thing over and over again actually does quite often produce different results. :-)

Guess I just admitted to being insane... :-)

I suspect that you are actually describing not yourself but M$ Windows . . .

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle