At 22:58 08-12-2002 +1100, Ray Ludenia wrote:

> Just imagine that the only faces you ever get to see are those of bearded
> men . . .

Hey, what's wrong with bearded men???  I resemble that remark. Anyway, why
would you want to see bearded women??
Why would you not want to see bearded women? In the time of travelling freak shows, people would *pay money* to see bearded women...

Jeroen -- who right now has a scruffy beard but no suspenders and no smug expression

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.