on 8/12/02 11:33 pm, Dan Minette at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]

Later than what? _The Moon is a Harsh Mistress_ (1966) is the last good book
he wrote (except possibly _Friday_ (1982)). As for _Starship Troopers_
(1959), Samuel R Delany (award-winning gay black sf author and professor of
Comparative Literature) has written about its homoerotic content. (He had an
epiphany when he read it, and his own first sf novel _The Jewels of Aptor_
was published in 1962, when he was 20. (He won his first Nebula for Babel-17
in 1966.)

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Misuse of IMPs leads to strange, difficult-to-diagnose bugs.
- Anguish et al. "Cocoa Programming"