At 23:21 10-12-2002 -0500, William Taylor wrote:

The world's very first chicken joke.....
<snip>

Later, it was time for battle, and the priest were bringing up the pot of
paint that they had prepared for battle.

Suddenly, one of the priests shrieked and dropped the pot.

The high priest in utter disbelief looked down at the pot and said,

"All right, which one of you chickens crossed the woad?"

Note to self: do not, I repeat: do not read William's messages when you just took a sip of coffee and haven't swallowed it yet. Your laptop will appreciate it. <GRIN>

Jeroen "Coffee stains on laptop delenda est" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.