I've managed to avoid it, despite it being on 24/7 lately. ^_^

Instead, I watched The French Connection last night, which in some amazing twist I've
managed to avoid seeing before.  AMC has an interesting new show idea, "DVD_TV"  Shown
in LB format, they shove the image to the top of the screen and use the consolidated
real estate to display relevant facts and tidbits of info germain to the scene - kind
of like a subtitled, well-edited director's commentary..

-j-