Horn, John wrote:
>I saw _The Two Towers_ yesterday.  Very, very good.

I enjoyed it too, though not as much as the first, though to be fair, TTT was always
my least favorite of the trilogy.  I go in wanting a war flick, which it sort of was.

Gollum was great, and the battle scenes were excellent.  The sweeping shots and art
direction were top notch, and I was dazzled by the costumes and effects.  Sean Astin
does an amazing job as Sam, and most of the actors do well in their parts.  I could
also do with a little less of Gimli being comic relief, though.

I think I just wanted a little more of the characters interacting than was in the
film.  I still liked it, and I may go see it again without having to rush from the
train station to the theater after a long work day and see what I think then.

And speaking of LotR, am I the only who finds himself feeling a very strong urge to
visit New Zealand after watching the movies?  It's amazingly beautiful country, at
least the parts Mr. Jackson is showing us.

Jim