Hey youse guys...

All this talk about NYC has motivated me to go see it again. My GF has been bugging me to do some travelling with her and NYC is on her list. As I live only 80 or so miles from the city (or Philadelphia for that matter) I guess its a shame I don't get to the "big city" very often.

So what are y'all reccommendations for a tourist to visit the city? I'd probably drive since its close but am afraid my suburban driving skills would be inadequate in that traffic!

Damon.
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: Italeri's Merkava