Here's mine....

The Sultanate of Scotch
Civil Rights: Excellent
Economy: Strong
Political Freedoms: Some

The Sultanate of Scotch is a large, socially progressive nation, renowned
for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working
population of 23 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy
the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take
part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The large government is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although
Education and Healthcare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is
22%. A healthy private sector is led by the Basket Weaving, Beef-Based
Agriculture, and Soda Sales industries.

Scotch's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the
region, all tarrifs have been abolished, sheeps are considered a delicacy,
and voting is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is
relatively low. Scotch's national animal is the sheep, which is also the
nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the dram.

Let's see what happens after I attend to my four outstanding issues....

Marvin Long
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)