At 09:57 PM 12/28/02 -0500, Erik Reuter wrote:
On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 08:59:02PM -0600, Marvin Long, Jr. wrote:

> But perhaps violence is the last resort of the incompetent.  (Is there
> anything useful about a Segway other than the path-clearing threat of
> violence it embodies?)  Maybe we should just carry squirt-guns loaded
> with cat pee and target the retreating driver's posterior.

Sounds fine to me. Since it was your idea, you get the job of collecting
the cat pee and pouring it into the squirt guns...

Perhaps one could start with a cat which has been trained to use the toilet instead of a litter box, and install some sort of collection mechanism under the seat . . .

(Personally, I've had little luck in training any of the cats I've had to use the toilet, so I'm not volunteering.)

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle