John G said:

> Actually, by "World War", I am referring to the War on the "Axis of
> Evil."
>    This includes people who opposed taking any kind of action against
> Iraq, and instead letting Iraq continue to defy UN sanctions and
> inspections, as well as all those people who believe that the US
> should continuing following the failed policies of the Clinton Era
> with regards to the DPRK - that resulted in us paying bribes of oil
> and nuclear reactors to the DPRK in exchange for the DPRK building
> uranium-based nuclear weapons anyways.

I'm sorry to ask for clarification here, but in your use of the term
"war" do you really mean that you'd support military action against
anyone that opposed acting in some more active manner against Iraq and
North Korea? And by your use of the term "people" rather than, say,
"states" do you propose military or paramilitary action against
individuals who oppose those actions, no matter where they live?

(I haven't been following this thread closely but this message caught my
attention.)

Rich
GCU Genuinely Puzzled