From: "Gary L. Nunn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Nightmare fish in Brazil.....
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:36:23 -0500

>  > (10 putz points to anyone that knows that reference)
>
> That's the "safe word" that the adventurous gay couple
> used in the funniest felching story I ever heard -- I
> think on the John Boy and Billy radio show. When they
> read the story, they said the word "armageddon" in a
> hilariously squeaky voice... which is also how I usually
> pronounce the name of that horrible asteroid movie. ;-)

Bingo! That is exactly right! I have that recording as a 1 MB wav file
if anyone wants it. Email me offlist and I'll send it to you.

This is probably one of the funniest stories that I have every heard.

Gary

I have the equally hilarious "Top Ten response" e-mail that floated around with that archived if anyone wants me to post it.
Jon
It's funny, but really disgusting to contemplate maru