"Ronn! Blankenship" wrote:

> At 04:34 PM 1/7/03 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

C'mon, Ronn, give the guy a break.  If he's younger than I, it probably
made no impact on him as a "current event" given age and geography as
factors.

I *believe* that Kevin means Three Mile Island.  He'll have to confirm.

        Julia

More People Died In Ted Kennedy's Car Than At Three Mile Island
- bumper sticker seen in New Hampshire in the 1980s
(Of course, that ignores long-term effects of the TMI incident....)