At 03:33 PM 1/13/2003 -0800 Miller, Jeffrey wrote:
>> > We weren't - we were out-smarted by Karl, not
>> > George.
>> >
>> > -j-
>>
>> Go ahead and believe that if you want to.  The fact
>> that you guys won't admit just how remarkable this
>> President is may be the single most valuable weapon in
>> his arsenal.
>
>*snigger*
>
>I guess.  Flip-flopping around like a fish-out-of-water on Korea,
bluff-and-bluster with no backup threatening the world to
git-wi'-us-or-git-agin-us, and the perpetual assualt on sexual and
reproductive freedoms -- not to mention political and legal protections..
yeah, he's pretty darn remarkable.

Oh.... I see, the fact that George Bush has concluded that human life
begins at conception, and happens to believe that all human life should
enjoy equal protection under the laws, makes him, quote, "unremarkable."

And here I thought that liberals admired principle and diversity of
opinions.

Guess not.

Either that, or perhaps you thought that George Bush should have followed
up his conclusion that human life begins at conception, by standing idly by
while he believes that 1.4 million American children are murdered each
year?    What would you hope that Bush would do?    Would the knowledge
that he not only believes that 1.4 million American are being murdered, but
that he also believes that he should do nothing about it, make you any
happier with his Presidency?

JDG
John D. Giorgis         -               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
People everywhere want to say what they think; choose who will govern
them; worship as they please; educate their children -- male and female;
 own property; and enjoy the benefits of their labor. These values of
freedom are right and true for every person,  in every society -- and the
duty of protecting these values against their enemies is the common
calling of freedom-loving people across the globe and across the ages.
                -US National Security Policy, 2002