> From: Nick Arnett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> +----------------------------------------------+----------+
> | pseudonym                                    | count(*) |
> +----------------------------------------------+----------+

<snip>

Something about this has been eating at me for a few days since this was
posted.  And I've finally decided I need to bring it up:

Is this significantly different than posting the subscriber list to the
list?  Obviously, if someone is lurking or a very occassional poster, they
won't show up on this list.  But it does make a tempting target for spammers
with all those wonderful and active email addresses in it.  (At least on
Jeroen's site there is only a name so its not helpful to a spammer.)

What do you all think?

 - jmh