At 03:51 PM 1/27/2003 -0600, you wrote:
"Ronn! Blankenship" wrote:

> At 06:04 AM 1/27/03 -0500, Kevin Tarr wrote:
>
> >The after game interviews, […] was cringe worthy.
>
> One word for ABC:
>
> "Heidi."
>
> Not Even The First View Of Jennifer Garner Was Worth The Waste Of Time Maru

Guess I'm glad we started getting Sammy ready for bed just a little ways
into the trophy presentation.

Brad Johnson has a cute kid, though.  Anyone else remark on that during the
milling about before the award presentation?

        Julia

Sure my brother, a friend, and I all talked about how cute his kid was after the game. Wait do you mean the commentators? Yeah that is even more likely.

Kevin T.
Joking. But we did talk about how dangerous it was to have those kids on the sidelines. There was a late play and a little kid had to be snatched out of the way. The same thing happened in the world series.

Not joking, we included Brad Johnson as one of the dumb players.