Doug Pensinger wrote:

> Ronn! Blankenship wrote:
>
> > At 06:04 AM 1/27/03 -0500, Kevin Tarr wrote:
> >

> >> The after game interviews, [...] was cringe worthy.
> >

> > One word for ABC:
> >
> > "Heidi."
> >

> > Not Even The First View Of Jennifer Garner Was Worth The Waste Of Time
> > Maru
> >
> John Madden is still head and shoulders above anyone else in the booth, IMO.

He's pretty good at color commentary.  For play-by-play, I really like Al
Michaels.  Maybe it's that I really like Al Michaels' *voice*.  But he is
better on the play-by-play than some other announcers.  Darryl Johnston
hasn't been doing too bad a job on commentary from what I've seen.  I
imagine that when he's been doing it as long as Madden has, he'll be one of
the greats.  (If he's at it that long.)

Folks I really *don't* like having in the booth include Boomer Esiason (sp?)
and Cris Collinsworth.

        Julia