On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, The Fool wrote:

> > From: Marvin Long, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Wow.  I guess nobody reads.  But to be fair, I find it hard to remember
>

> There are lots of Dr. Who books, more than a few star wars books, and I
> can think of four books starring Gandalf off the top of my head.

Well, Gandalf is hardly SF; but otherwise I suppose it's possible that all
those TV episodes and movies didn't influence the voting....  ;-P

Marvin Long

Who has read some Dr. Who books and some Star Wars books, but let's face
it:  they're crap and are only enjoyable if you have a mental image of Tom
Baker (et al.) or Harrison Ford to superimpose on the action.

Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)

http://www.breakyourchains.org/john_poindexter.htm