This was neither necessary, nor called for. In my opinion JDG didn't add any
content to the discussion, there were no new facts, no new viewpoints. In
fact I'd say this is flame bait of the worst sort. JDG should know that this
kind of phrasing will be viewed by the opponent as an attempt to get some
valid viewpoints dismissed as non-sense by ridiculing him as a person. It
can only be interpreted by the opponent as a personal attack. In light of
the IAAMOAC policy of this list, the least JDG could have done is pick up on
the more reasonable comments made by his opponent, ignoring the rest of the
discussion where he knows disagreement will not be resolved.

Since I can safely assume that JDG knows and is fully aware that the
particular member he targeted thus, will react with little tact and in
defense of himself and his viewpoints, I'd say JDG did it on purpose with
the sole intention of getting the list into disarray in an attempt to stifle
the argument using rather unsophisticated methods to satisfy a personal
grudge.

I motion a major ding be dealt to JDG for not acting according to our
current list policy IAAMOAC. JDG should know better then to dismiss minority
viewpoints using personal grudges.

Sonja