At 18:28 7-2-2003 -0500, Erik Reuter wrote:

> From: "Mortgage Clearing House" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > /root/8e8Ta4: Permission denied
>
> Thank you O great spirit of the list,
> protect us from yon spam
> and give us good topic
> upon which to subsist
> good spelling
> good grammer
> amen

That is actually rather interesting. If Nick were feeling better, I'd
ask him to check it out. It looks like someone attempted to break into
his computer, perhaps using a sendmail, procmail, or mailman exploit.
Wasn't me!

Just covering my six...

Jeroen "Shields up!" van Baardwijk

Wonderful-World-of-Brin-L Website: http://www.Brin-L.com

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.