Twice, I hope.  That one really did suprise me.

In other good news, I straightened out some IP-based open relay blocking
stuff, which is stopping even more spam.  Doesn't affect the list much
(except that anything that loads the mail server and Mailman slow them
down), but makes life easier for the list managers.

Everyone -- don't hesitate to report problems directly to me, especially
right now as I make sure the new server is working properly.

Nick