At 09:16 PM 2/12/03 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have composed a long and brilliant explanation of the scientific absurdity of Darwin's Radio. Unfortunately by the time I finished aol had logged me off. So now it is sitting on my computer. I can't send it; I can't cut and paste it. Oh the agony

Can you access the text in the file with something like KeyView or QuickView? Or can you try copying the file and saving it with a .txt extension, then reading the contents as an ordinary text file? Those are a couple of tricks I sometimes use when I have a file in an unusual format which I can't get to open properly and the main thing I want to do is read/copy the text in it to another file.

-- Ronn! :)

Almighty Ruler of the all,
Whose Power extends to great and small,
Who guides the stars with steadfast law,
Whose least creation fills with awe,
O grant thy mercy and thy grace,
To those who venture into space.

(Robert A. Heinlein's added verse to the Navy Hymn)