In a message dated 2/12/2003 9:27:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Why can't you cut and paste it?  Do you have a scanner?
> Can you do screen
> dumps and scan it back in?

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply; (first look at the list in 3 days over 500
messages). I am using AOL Anywhere web portal rather than AOL it self and there is no
but and paste mechanism. It is quite annoying and has happened before. The email will
not send because I have been logged off. When I log back on it is there but won't
send. Can't save it either so when I shut down for the night is gone. If I have the
energy I will try to duplicate the missive over the weekend.