Here's something unexpected that I dug out of analyzing my server logs...
Phrases that people use in search engines that land them in the Brin-L
archive files...  In reality, none of these really did much of anything
interesting, but it shows, well, something.

This is for the month of February, so far.

1 2 3.92% amatorization
2 2 3.92% dvd_tv amc
3 2 3.92% pegasus mail 4.1
5 2 3.92% samuel poist
6 2 3.92% weird ebay auctions
7 1 1.96% >http://rita.thegourmet.com/mskeyboard-a.jpg
8 1 1.96% al-samoud 2 missles
9 1 1.96% asist 2003
10 1 1.96% bushmills special reserve
11 1 1.96% canadian parliament drunk driving
12 1 1.96% chocolate filling recipe cake -milk -cream -egg -eggs
13 1 1.96% compressed-air-car
14 1 1.96% create your own country create your own nation{
15 1 1.96% cynic's choice
16 1 1.96% defcon alert
17 1 1.96% download winsshd
18 1 1.96% etomology of words
19 1 1.96% french interests totalfinaelf iraq
20 1 1.96% gene therapy bubbleboy leukemia

--
Nick Arnett
Phone/fax: (408) 904-7198