From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Gary L. Nunn
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 10:21 AM
To: 'Killer Bs Discussion'
Subject: RE: weather update from central Ohio....

> The city has named their emergency action plan "Operation
> Snowflake". It's nice to see them using their Cartoon Network
> reference manuals. :)
> Jon

That's ok, my network has servers named after Cartoon Network
characters, so far Dexter and DeeDee.

For the curious, here are some pictures I put up for my out of town and
out of country relatives
http://www.newpacifica.net/snow/index.html

Now I need to put on a safety rope and tackle the living room that my 21
month old son has happily destroyed :-)

Gary