From: "Jon Gabriel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Killer Bs Discussion'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: weather update from central Ohio....
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:04:23 -0500

2) Remove the glass from the screen door and start digging.
3) Go out a window and start digging. (It'll be a cold day in hell
before I... um... yeah.  *sigh*  Besides, due to a freak accident of
design, one set of windows opens onto a drop down the basement stairs
and the others are about 7 feet off the ground.)

Jon

Dude, be careful. I have an uncle who lived in Long Island for more than 30 years. He had his share of heart-attacks because of having to dig his way out of his house a couple of times. So, dig if you must, but don't overdo it.

Out of curiosity, is this the worst storm to come your way in a while?

JJ