On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 01:22 am, Jose J. Ortiz-Carlo wrote:

Hi, guys... Once again I want to probe your tastes. (And YES, it is the only thing I'm interesting in probing, THANK YOU VERY MUCH). :)

I'm a movie soundtrack lover. Right now, I'm playing the Star Wars: ESB on my CD player.

Which makes me wonder.. which is *your* favorite SciFi/Fantasy movie soundtrack?

_A Clockwork Orange_
_The Fifth Element_

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing because verbing
weirds language.  Then they arrival for the nouns, and I speech
nothing because I no verbs.