Hmmm...

Conan the Barbarian, SW: ESB, LOTR: FOTR (would list TT but I don't have it...yet).

For more unconventional stuff I like a lot of Japanese Anime soundtracks Including. Neon Genesis Evangelion (as well as End of Evangelion), Cowboy Beebob (lots of jazz/blues stuff), Record of the Lodoss War (Sea of Miracles), Ghost in the Shell, Macross Plus, Sol Bianca: The Legacy, Serial Experiment Lain...

The last bears special mention. The theme song is taken from an English band called Boa, and was not special made for the show. The song is pretty good and motivated me to buy the album. I now LOVE this band! Really good music by musicians who know how to use their instruments (unfortunately not always true these days...)

Also special mention here for the Best of Babylon 5. Most is your standard stuff, except for one track that was supposed to go into the Sierra B5 game. Outstanding!

Damon.
Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: On Hiatus :)