At 09:37 PM 2/24/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Kevin Tarr wrote:

Kevin T. - VRWC Girding myself to see Gods and Generals.

Have you read the book?

Doug

Yes, when I saw the movie posters I got the book. First time I've used the local library. I have not seen the movie Gettysburg or read The Killing Angles (I know), because it's right here, I visit Gettysburg three - four times a year. I'm not into the Civil War, but the movie just looked interesting.

I didn't go last night however. The start time was 7, I wouldn't be getting back home until 11:30, then up again at 5am? I'm going to Wednesdays 4pm show.

Kevin T. - VRWC
Accuweather: today the high is to be 31, tomorrow 33, yet they say tomorrow will be bitterly cold.