On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 04:26 pm, Andrew Crystall wrote:

On 22 Mar 2003 at 14:54, William T Goodall wrote:

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 02:32 pm, Andrew Crystall wrote:

On 22 Mar 2003 at 14:22, William T Goodall wrote:

On Saturday, March 22, 2003, at 10:16 am, The Fool wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/08/opinion/08WILE.html

Religion is evil. And people with known evil tendencies shouldn't be allowed to hold sensitive jobs.

"Intolerance is evil. And people with known intollerant tendencies shouldn't be allowed to hold sensitive jobs."

I agree.

Being explicitly anti-religion in your way is JUST as disqualifying in my mind as being a religious fanatic

I'm not in the least intolerant. There is nothing intolerant about objecting to evil. I don't want pedophiles working in kindergartens and I don't want religious loonies deciding law. Not a smidgen of intolerance there. Just common sense.

By labling all religion as evil, you've labled yourself as intolerant.

No I haven't.

I'm not going to budge from that view.

I can tolerate that.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Misuse of IMPs leads to strange, difficult-to-diagnose bugs.
- Anguish et al. "Cocoa Programming"