-----Original Message-----
From: Julia Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 09:02 PM
To: Killer Bs Discussion
Subject: Re: Books on Red Hat Linux 7.2

"J. van Baardwijk" wrote:

> At 19:15 21-03-03 -0500, Han Tacoma wrote:
>
> >Have you ever heard that saying "Real men don't eat quiche?",
>
> Then those "real men" obviously never tasted Sonja's quiche...   :-)

No matter how good it is, it's just not macho in the US.  Western omlette, Denver
omlette, that's not too bad.  You order quiche in a restaurant, you're a wimp.

I'm so glad I grew up and live in the NE and NW;  no such perscriptions against egg
products.

<<
I didn't care much for most of the quiches I tried, personally.  Too many ingredients
that I didn't like.  (Ham or spinach would likely be in most of them, and for awhile,
I've had the excuse of being allergic to both of those to continue to avoid most
quiches.  Any quiche that I *can* eat will at least be sampled if that seems to be the
thing to do, and I've actually liked one or two of them.  Maybe Sonja's would fall in
that category.)

How about cheese and asparagus?

Oh drat.. I'm dancing close to one of my pet peeves - when people say "you don't like
it because you haven't tried it like this ___________"

-j-