I'm afraid I _was_ a bit jealous of my youngest
brother, who got to play with all the cool SW toys -
by then I was 'too old' to publicly admit wanting to
play with them!  And of course, he'd also gotten the
nifty posable Star Trek and Planet of the Apes 'action
figures' as well -- heck, they fit my plastic horse
models to a T, and *I was too old to play!*  (But not
too old to think about it! ;} )

So do you STILL do plastic Horsey models, or are you too old for them too? :P

Any happen to be in 1/15 or 1/32 scale (might want to do something crazy like put a knight on one...)

Damon.

Damon Agretto
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
http://www.geocities.com/garrand.geo/index.html
Now Building: On Hiatus :)