--- Damon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >I'm afraid I _was_ a bit jealous of my youngest
> >brother, who got to play with all the cool SW toys-
> >by then I was 'too old' to publicly admit wanting
> to play with them!  And of course, he'd also gotten
> the nifty posable Star Trek and Planet of the Apes
> 'action
> >figures' as well -- heck, they fit my plastic horse
> >models to a T, and *I was too old to play!*  (But
> >not too old to think about it! ;} )
>
> So do you STILL do plastic Horsey models, or are you
> too old for them too? :P

<eyebrow raised>
"Do" Horsey models?  Hmm, no; Breyers (Tm) come fully
assembled and painted, although they can be modified
(re-posed, repainted, add real mohair manes/tails) by
the fanatic.  There are model shows held regularly
from what I understand; if I'm going to go to a
horse-related convention, however, it'd better have
*real* horses and info about them.  [Still, my
collection is packed away in a closet - I keep hoping
to 'convert' my nieces to equine-lovers, but 'Barbie'
has an unshakable pink hold thus far...  :P]

> Any happen to be in 1/15 or 1/32 scale (might want
> to do something crazy like put a knight on one...)

When I was into 'Dungeons and Dragons,' I did paint
miniature cast figurines, and among the warlocks,
necromancers, goblins and elven archers were various
knights and mounted characters - does that count?  :)

Debbi
who still misses those all-night sessions of gaming