On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 07:36 pm, Andrew Crystall wrote:

On 2 Apr 2003 at 16:44, William T Goodall wrote:

On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 01:24 pm, John D. Giorgis wrote:

At 12:19 PM 4/2/2003 +0100 William T Goodall wrote:
Isn't religion just so very very evil? I think it should be banned.

That sounds like your religion.

LOL! I don't have a religion.

Yes you do.

No I don't.

It's anti-religion.

No it isn't.

And hate it as you might, it's a
religion.

No it isn't.

Plain and simple.

Wrong again!

It's bigotry,

No it isn't.

and frankly afaik you're no
better than people like C18, BNP and the ANL to name three groups
I've had run-ins with.

Five factual errors and what looks like an ad hominem attack too. Plus I thought you had killfiled me, so what are you doing reading this in the first place? LOL!

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

'The true sausage buff will sooner or later want his own meat
grinder.' -- Jack Schmidling