On 2 Apr 2003 at 22:05, William T Goodall wrote:

> On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 07:36  pm, Andrew Crystall wrote:

> >> LOL! I don't have a religion.
> >
> > Yes you do.
>
> No I don't.
>
> > It's anti-religion.
>
> No it isn't.
>
> > And hate it as you might, it's a
> > religion.
>
> No it isn't.
>
> > Plain and simple.
>
> Wrong again!
>
> > It's bigotry,
>
> No it isn't.
>
> > and frankly afaik you're no
> > better than people like C18, BNP and the ANL to name three groups
> > I've had run-ins with.
> >

> Five factual errors and what looks like an ad hominem attack too.
> Plus I thought you had killfiled me, so what are you doing reading
> this in the first place? LOL!

Good point. Server filter died. Restarted it.

And they're not errors. They're cold hard truth. You are a bigot.
That is not an attack, that is truth. The dictionary definition if
you will.

Groups like C18, the BMP and the ANL are bigots. You are a bigot. I
see no difference. That is not an attack...that is simply a statement
of fact. You may dispute CAUSES, but not that.

Andy
Dawn Falcon