Debbi wrote:
> who still misses those all-night sessions of gaming

John Horn replied:
So, why did you stop?  Real life does intrude and the all-night gaming
sessions get more difficult.  But I've been gaming every Wednesday night
with the same group of guys for over 13 years now.  We all decided long ago
that gaming was an important part of our lives and wanted to continue.
Fortunately, for me, I have a very wonderful wife who understands how
important it is to me.  (There were a couple of guys who dropped out of the
group who's SO's didn't understand that...)

I'm lucky enough to have a wife that likes the same role-playing games I like. We used to get together every weekend to play various RPGs(Champions, AD&D 3rd Edition, various WhiteWolf games, a couple of different Star Trek RPGs...) with some friends. We got out of that habit about a year ago, maybe a year and a half, but we still see that group of people all the time (mostly to play computer games like Diablo II and Total Annihilation). We're going to be getting back into roleplaying soon with a hybrid one of the guys is putting together of AD&Dv3 and the LOTR RPG, and I've got a Champions campaign put together that I've been itching to run...

Reggie Bautista
So Many Games, So Little Time Maru