--- Chad Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

2 points

1) With the energy needed to extract these, is it still workable? Is the
energy needed for mining small enough for the system to be sustainable?

2) The human body will generate energy from the above mentioned chemicals.
However, living cells are not sustainable. They wear out, and must be
replaced. Replacing cells requires proteins amino acids, and other chemicals.
Without certain vitamins the human body will shut down. The machines would
not only have to mine for Water, Oxygen, Carbon, and Hydrogen, but they would
also need to have a way to supply these other things.

Now is the energy needed to supply all of these small enough for the system
to be sustainable?

I doubt it.

Jan

=====