Jon Gabriel wrote:

> >From: Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Scatalogical Re: Neanderthal Question Regarding Religion and
> >Atheism
> >Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:29:13 -0500
> >

> >Well, Ronn!, if you ever find yourself regularly changing the diapers of
> >a baby from the time it's a newborn until about 18 months or so, you'll
> >see more variety of color than you ever wanted to.  :)  (Generally,
> >though, it'll be consistent from one day to the next, until new things
> >are introduced into the diet.  Nothing like the poop the week that sweet
> >potatoes are introduced -- *that* can be an interesting shade of
> >brown....)
> >

> "It's GREEN!?!  What have you been feeding this kid, ALGAE?!?"
> ~Robin Williams on this topic

Oh, that just kinda happens sometimes.  The first time someone sees it
and they haven't been warned about it, they totally freak.  Even if they
*have* been warned about it, they may still freak.  If it's something
wrong, it tends to straighten itself out without any intervention.

No, after the sweet potatoes, the poop takes on a decidedly orange hue.
:)

        Julia

and it might for the carrots, but Sammy was spitting those up when we
tried them, so we didn't find out for sure on *that*