Having recently had the displeasure of seeing the inside of my very own
colon, I can tell you that it all seems to start out rather green.  The
doctor who was shoving that, uh, I mean, who was doing the exam, told me
that it's all that color until it's mixed with bile, IIRC.

After the preparation for the exam, I was suprised that there was anything
left to see.

How did we get back to *this* again?  Now stop.

Nick