--- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Ronn!Blankenship" wrote:
>
> > I hear that a similarly wide variety of colors is found in poop, although
> > have been fortunate so far not to have personally witnessed some of the
> > more extreme shades possible, the occurrence of which generally suggests
> > problem somewhere along the passage from intake orifice to outflow
> orifice.
>
> Well, Ronn!, if you ever find yourself regularly changing the diapers of
> a baby from the time it's a newborn until about 18 months or so, you'll
> see more variety of color than you ever wanted to.  :)  (Generally,
> though, it'll be consistent from one day to the next, until new things
> are introduced into the diet.  Nothing like the poop the week that sweet
> potatoes are introduced -- *that* can be an interesting shade of
> brown....)

This weeks poop of the week is, the proper spelling for Kneeandhertall.

Stay tooned for for next weeks poop of the week. Take votes, make
predictions, throw it around, start your own poop and try to be the
insteigator of next weeks, -poop of the week-. In any event you don't want to
miss out when it hits the fan.

I'm shooting for the complete oposite for next week, "Elboworhishort".

=====