> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> In a message dated 7/5/2003 2:52:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> >  So What Could Spider*Woman* Do With Her More Complex
> >  Spinnerets? Maru  ;)
>
> Sell a lot of comic books to sexually frustrated male teens
> and preteens.
>
> ---depending upon what her costume (or lack of) looked like.

There was a Spider-Woman comic (many) years ago.  She didn't have webs, just
a "venom" bolt of bio-electricity and the ability to stick to walls.  She
could also glide but I think that was a function of her costume, more than
anything.  I actually liked that book in the short time it was around.  Not
sure why.  Had some cool villains as I recall.

Ah, here's a link.
http://thebookcase.org/webby-sneak/webby.html

and another

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/2855/jessica.html

Wow.  Did that book really start in 1978?  Sheesh, I feel old...

 - jmh

Comic Geek Maru