From: "G. D. Akin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Season 2, while it took me awhile to get used to Sheridan (I liked
> Sinclcair), has gripped me from episode 1.  However, last night I watched
> "Comes the Inquisitor".  I watched in astonishment as this horrible,
> pointless episode trudged through the torture of Ambassador Delenn at the
> hand of a sadist who was ostensibley there to see if the Vorlons could
trust
> her.

<snip>

> What dreck!
>
> If this episode had been the first I had seen, I may not have watched
> another.  Fortunately, every episode in season 2 up to that point had me
> riveted to the screen.  And all of you had said its going to get even
> better.
>
> I know this episode is a glitch, a hiccough, but I was sorely disappointed
> in it.
>
> George A

A lot happens and a lot is revealed about the Vorlons in season 3,
during/after that season, that episode gains a lot of context.  The
inquisitor being Jack the ripper was something I think that that episode
could really have done without though.  To the best of my recollection, he
is not seen in any future episodes.  I don't want to say more else I ruin
things for you.

What is it with sci-fi series and Jack the ripper?  The series Timecop did
several Jack the ripper episodes, Sliders did one, The Outer Limits did one
(then several "sequel" episodes on the same theme), B5 did one, IIRC even
one of the Star Trek series did one, but details escape my memory at the
moment.

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because
he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst all
the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.
But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent than
man for precisely the same reasons." - Douglas Adams