<<http://www.firstlightastro.com/skiesabove/archive/010915.shtml>>

<<http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/lessons/indiv/beth/beth_precess.html>>

> Thank you. :) They were more than sufficient.
>
> Ritu, who now has something new to say when people
> offer to read her horoscope

I'm still a Cancer, according to the correct astronomy
dates, but under the 'traditional' system it's
Cancer-cusp-Leo, which 'fits' my personality better
than straight Cancer.  Although perhaps a better fit
would be Cancer-cusp-Lupus, if such a thing existed...
<evil grin>

Couple of years ago at a party, some guy actually
asked me my sign...I managed not to laugh, but only
just, and womanfully refrained from snapping "Off
Limits!"  ;-)

Debbi
who is trying to go through her 'to read' file