--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Deborah Harrell wrote:
>
> >Couple of years ago at a party, some guy actually
> >asked me my sign...I managed not to laugh, but only
> >just, and womanfully refrained from snapping "Off
> >Limits!"  ;-)
>
> I thought that was old enough that it was
> nostalgically quaint now.
>
> Seriously, did you reply "negative"? :)

<grin>  If he'd said it as a joke it *would* have been
funny, and I'd have laughed; he was *serious* and
while I told him, I also managed to see a friend 'I
had to ask about her sick family member (her dog,
actually!)' -- and absented myself.

Debbi
whose friend's dog recovered then, but is quite ill
again and will need to be euthanized soon  :(