I'm assuming that you're saying that questioning the validity of the
administration's justification for the war is crippling the war efforts.  If
not, please clarify.  Otherwise, on we go...

When is it acceptable to criticize the administration regarding
justification for a war?

Why are you criticizing the Democrats when they are also in a leadership
position with regard to the war?

Nick