Gautam Mukunda wrote:

I don't claim that politics stop. That claim is
nothing more than an attempt to defend the
indefensible - to create a smokescreen behind which to
hide arguments that have no valid basis whatsoever. It is unpatriotic to falsely attack the rationale for
the war when it is obvious to anyone who looks at the
facts that the Administration was telling the truth. Period.

With all due respect, you appear to be blinded by your loyalty to the administration and its party and your support for the invasion to me.

Doug