> From: Jan Coffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> --- The Fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > From: Jan Coffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > No backing for this. just becouse the above is true (if it is) does
not
> > mean
> > > that they are not doing what is right when it comes to forign
policy.
> > Think
> > > of it this way, just becouse someone is greedy doesn't mean that
they
> > would
> > > kill someone for money. You seem to want others to believe, just
> > becouse
> > > someone is priviliged you think that all their actions are directly
> > related
> > > to maintaining that privilige and yet you can not show a direct
link,
> > just an
> > > assumption. It's like you have a rule that says "all rich people
are
> > evil".
> > > That seems just as bad as raceism to me, and it sound so rediculous
> > that it
> > > makes what might be an otherwise convincing political stance seem
> > wrong.
> >
> > And PNAC wasn't planning it's fourth reich and the iraq war since
1992.
> > In another universe.  In this one PNAC was planning the Iraq war
since
> > 1992.  You can read about it from their own literature.
> >

> planing yes. 4th reich no. you have to provide a reson why the PNAC is
wrong,
> you can't just compare them with the nazis. That would be like me
comparing
> you with the japanese emperialists.
>
> There is no connection.

Richard Pearle:

http://pilger.carlton.com/print/124759

"No stages," he said. "This is total war. We are fighting a variety of
enemies. There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we
are going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq... this is entirely the
wrong way to go about it. If we just let our vision of the world go
forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together
clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing
great songs about us years from now."

Goebbels:

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/goeb36.htm

"Total war is the demand of the hour. We must put an end to the bourgeois
attitude which we have also seen in this war: Wash my back, but don't get
me wet! (Every sentence is met with growing applause and agreement.) The
danger facing us is enormous. The efforts we take to meet it must be just
as enormous. The time has come to remove the gloves and use our fists. (A
cry of elemental agreement rises. Chants from the galleries and seats
testify to the full approval of the crowd.) We can no longer make only
partial use of the war potential at home and throughout Europe. We must
use our full resources, as quickly and thoroughly as it is
organizationally and practically possible. Unnecessary concern is wholly
out of place. The future of Europe hangs on our success in the East. We
are ready to defend it. The German people are shedding their most
valuable blood in this battle. The rest of Europe should at least work to
support us. There are voices in Europe that have already realized this.
Others still resist. That cannot influence us. If danger faced them
alone, we could view their reluctance as literary nonsense. But the
danger is to us all, and we must all do our share. Those who today do not
understand that will thank us tomorrow on bended knees that we
courageously and firmly took on the task."