History according to W:

Last week, CIA Director George Tenet took responsibility for including
the allegation in Bush's address. Bush said Monday that he wouldn't have
included the uranium allegation if the CIA hadn't cleared it. He then
asserted that the United States had invaded Iraq only after Hussein
refused to readmit UN weapons inspectors.

"The fundamental question is: Did Saddam Hussein have a weapons program?
And the answer is: absolutely," Bush said. "And we gave him a chance to
allow the inspectors in, and he wouldn't let them in. And, therefore,
after a reasonable request, we decided to remove him."

http://www.freep.com/news/nw/iraq15_20030715.htm

Of course we all know who W blames the holocaust on:
http://www.ffrf.org/news/holocaust.html

----

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the
mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise, every
expanded project." - James Madison