Damon wrote:

I think the freedom from religion foundation is a good source.
Rationalist's tend to be.  Religious nuts tend not to be.

Well I detected a bias. I'm not saying that Bush's word is the Truth, but then again I can't say that this source is absolutely unbiased and critical. IOW, it seems like they have their own axe to grind.

That may be so, but the fact remains that the anti-semitism that culminated in the Holocaust was perpetuated by Christians and to try and pin it on "godless" people is falsification of the facts.

Doug